Keycloak is an SSO authentication server and appliance for securing web applications and RESTful web services. After 7 months of hard work, the Keycloak team (Bill Burke, Stian Thorgersen, Gabriel Cardoso, Viliam Rockai, Alexandre Mendonca, and Bolesław Dawidowicz) is proud to announce our first release, Alpha-1! There’s still a lot to do, but there’s a lot you of features you can try out. Besides written documentation, we’ve put together a bunch of video screencasts that you can view to learn and experience the features of Keycloak.
These are some of the core feature of Keycloak:
- SSO and Single Log Out for browser applications
- Social Broker. Enable Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Twitter social login with no code required.
- Openshift Quick Start so you can deploy Keycloak on the cloud
- Optional User Registration
- Password and TOTP support (via Google Authenticator). Client cert auth coming soon.
- Forgot password management
- OAuth Bearer token auth for…
Ver o post original 381 mais palavras